easy as all
Welcome to Moscow!
Imagine you have successfully landed in Moscow, passed the border, collected your luggage and now are eager to check in to your hotel and finally have some rest!
Well, how to get there?
There are three options:
- public transport. All in Russian and you haven’t changed your currency yet?
- taxi. With a random car and usually a driver who doesn’t speak English. Or you need internet to call an Uber.
- transfer. This is our choice!
What are the benefits of ordering a transfer?
- It is pre-paid. You don’t have to worry about the currency, cash or that the rate will unexpectedly go up.
- All our drivers are English-speaking. You can ask them a few questions about the city, get some tips before the start of your trip.
- You know in advance which car you will be picked up. Just choose the number of passengers and the amount of luggage and you’d be informed after the confirmation of the order.
Three simple steps to start your journey as comfortable as you’ve wished!
- Select the airport you are arriving at.
- Write down the number of adult passengers, children and the amount of your luggage.
- Will the contact form and make a prepayment.
All done! We will confirm your order and send all the information as soon as possible.
Have an amazing time in Moscow!