easy as all
Have you ever heard that getting a Russian visa might be tricky?
We will make this process easier for you!
First of all, let’s make sure you know what documents are required* for the Russian tourist visa.
*the list may vary depending on your citizenship.
- Current passport valid for a minimum of six months after visa’s expiration date with at least 2 consecutive blank pages.
- Visa application form filled in and printed out from here (https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1). Make sure that the dates of your entry and exit, as entered in the application form, match with or fall within the period specified in the supporting documents.
- One passport size photo.
- A ‘Tourist voucher’ and a ‘Tourist confirmation’ document stamped and signed by authorized
person or travel agency.
- Self-employed, company directors, working from home or unemployed applicants need to provide bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts please make sure they will be certified and stamped by your bank. Students, house-wives and retired people are not required to provide bank statements.
- Applicants going for auto tourism should enclose the Registration Certificate of the vehicle they intend to travel by and covering letter mentioning the details of the journey, itinerary and names of the accompanying travellers.
- Insurance policy for the whole period of the stay in Russia.
See, it’s not that hard!
One of the most frequently asked question is – how to get an official visa invitation for Russian visa? We can help you with that!
Book with us an official invitation letter for visa to make your process of getting a Russian visa easier! You will get the invitation letter by e-mail no later than 2 working days after the prepayment. Scanned document is accepted in any Russian visa center. Confirmation of prepaid accommodation and tours will be mentioned.
Good luck with your visa and see you soon in Russia!