Architecture Orthodox tour
- Danilov monastery – the official residence of the Patriarch.
- Donskoy monastery – was built to defend southern approaches to the Kremlin.
- Novodevichy Convent – UNESCO world heritage.
- Novospassky Monastery – the first monastery in Moscow, built in 14th century
- Christ-the-Saviour Cathedral – the tallest church in Moscow
A new Moscow Orthodox Tour for those who want to discover Russian Orthodox Church spiritual heritage. Since 988 Russia is orthodox and we preserve our church traditions to be unique and incomparable. Just explore our treasure! We offer the most important monasteries to have a touch of the past. Meet our rich history! This is an example of the day tour.
- Venture into russian architecture heritage
- Enjoy the beauty of fabolous monasteries
- Deepen into the true russian atmosphere
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
– Customer name
– Tour Date & Time
Departure points & Return points
Meeting point is optional
190$ 1 person
220$ 2 persons
250$ 3 persons